April 27 (Bloomberg) — U.S. Representative Ron Paul, a Texas Republican, discusses the outlook for Federal Reserve policy and Fed Chairman Ben S. Bernanke’s news conference today following a two-day meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee. Paul, head of the House Financial Services subcommittee that oversees the Fed, speaks with Betty Liu, Michael McKee and Al Hunt on Bloomberg Television’s “In the Loop.” (Source: Bloomberg)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)