Archive for June, 2011
Jun 30, 2011 — FBN’s John Stossel on the GOP frontrunners in 2012.
Presidential candidate Ron Paul tells CNN why he thinks President Obama violated the War Powers Resolution.
Alex talks with Texas congressman Ron Paul about the TSA and the unconstitutional war on Libya.
Ron Paul sits down with WHO Radio’s Jan Mickelson in Des Moines, Iowa.
Ron Paul talks about his vision for restoring America.
Jun 27, 2011 — Do regulations strangle industry?
Tonight on Adam vs. the Man with Adam Kokesh: Ron Paul wants to make sure U.S. gold is safe and that the government isn’t secretly selling all of it. Plus, the TSA allegedly forces a 95-year-old woman to take off her adult diaper at a security checkpoint and Texas makes thousands of dollars off items travelers leave behind. And, Michael Badnarik, former Libertarian Party Presidential Nominee, talks about the supreme court decision regarding free speech and video games. Plus, Luke Rudkowski goes to London to find out how much history those Brits really know. And Adam gives a police state update showing that perhaps America shouldn’t really be called the land of the free.
Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 6/27/11: Tax Credits for Energy Market, Not Subsidies and Regulations
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
NEW YORK (Washington D.C.) — Congressman Ron Paul breaks down the best way to fix the U.S. economy: the gold standard.
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)
|« May||Jul »|