Archive for June 15th, 2011
Jun 15, 2011 – 2012 candidate on economy, GOP field.
Tonight on Adam vs. the Man with Adam Kokesh: President Obama is saving America one handwritten letter at a time. Protests erupt in Greece and China leaving us to ask, when will it be America’s turn to stand up to the government? Speaker of the House John Boehner turns to the constitution in hopes of getting out of Libya and CNN comes up with some fishy numbers regarding Ron Paul’s success in the GOP debate. Plus, Luke Ridowski heads to Dublin, Ireland to find out why fluoride may actually be harmful for your teeth. And, Idaho may soon be in the hands of China? Plus, Naji Mujahid, of the Bill of Rights Defense Committee, The Jericho Movement and Akosua Tyus, President of the DC Branch of the NAACP demand accountability for the man in the wheelchair body slammed by police.
Seven GOP Presidential Contenders faced off in a CNN debate in New Hampshire. The majority of the debate centered on Obama, the economy, and the need to create jobs, which for Republicans, means continuing to lower taxes and getting the government out of the picture. What really stood out, and what was completely left out? Politico’s David Catanese weighs in.
Ron Paul – “What If Ron Paul Was President?”
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)
|« May||Jul »|