Archive for July, 2011
URGENT!!! The Ron Paul 2012 presidential campaign recently sent out a letter asking the grassroots to help them raise needed funds before the Ames straw poll in Iowa on August 13th. In light of this call to action, on August 3rd, 2011, supporters of Ron Paul will hold a ‘moneybomb’ for THREE reasons:
1) The campaign has asked us to help them reach a goal.
2) August 3rd is the date Calvin Coolidge was sworn in as president 88 years ago. Coolidge shared many views that are synonymous with what Ron Paul believes in — taxation, non-interventionist foreign policy, individualism — Calvin Coolidge serves as proof that not only is Ron Paul a REAL Republican, but THE Republican that the GOP should nominate in their primaries to go up against Obama in 2012.
3) August 3rd is exactly one day after the supposed “apocalyptic” catastrophe that will occur on August 2nd if America’s debt ceiling is not raised. We believe that Congressman Paul’s argument that the world will NOT come to an end after this date will be vindicated.
These are the reasons why August 3rd, 2011, has been chosen as the date for the next MoneyBomb fundraiser.
THEN, throughout the week following August 3rd, we will continue to donate money to Dr. Paul’s campaign up until Wednesday, August 10th. This will help ensure that the campaign will have all the funds it needs in order to properly advertise, etc. for the Ames straw poll three days later on the 13th.
Jul 29, 2011 — Sen. Rand Paul, (R-Ky.), and Rep. Ron Paul, (R-Texas), on the lack of any significant spending cuts proposed in the debt negotiations
Congressman Paul discusses the debt ceiling drama with Larry Kudlow July 29 2011
July 29 (Bloomberg) — Ron Paul, a Republican representative from Texas and a candidate for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, talks about the impasse over raising the U.S. debt limit. Paul speaks in Washington with Megan Hughes on Bloomberg Television’s “On the Move Asia.” (Paul spoke before Representative Kevin McCarthy said the U.S. House won’t vote Thursday on Speaker John Boehner’s debt-limit plan. Source: Bloomberg)
Rep. Ron Paul, R-TX, explains why he will not vote in favor of the debt ceiling bill crafted by House Speaker Boehner.
Congressman Paul suggests freezing spending rather than increasing the debt.
Jul 27, 2011 — Congressman Ron Paul, (R-Texas), explains the latest in the debt ceiling debate that’s tearing up Capitol Hill
Ron Paul House Hearing — “Impact of Monetary Policy on the Economy: A Regional Fed Perspective on Inflation, Unemployment, and QE3″
“Impact of Monetary Policy on the Economy: A Regional Fed Perspective on Inflation, Unemployment, and QE3″
Tuesday, July 26, 2011 2:00 PM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology
Witness: Dr. Thomas M. Hoenig, President, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Ron Paul scores big in Iowa as Cory Adams, Story County GOP chair, endorses his presidential bid.
http://RevolutionPAC.com | Election 2012 Just Got Interesting.
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)
|« Jun||Aug »|