Today President Obama is meeting with the highest ranking lawmakers to discuss the on-going issue of the debt ceiling. One person who won’t be there, however, is Texas congressman Ron Paul – he is away on his first official presidential campaign, and in his latest ad in he gives his answer to the great debate over debt. Paul has said “no” to the question of raising the debt ceiling time and time again. To talk more about it, L Randall Wray, a professor from the University of Missouri, joins RT’s Kristine Frazao.
1 Comment to Ron Paul: “NO” to the debt ceiling
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)
|« Jun||Aug »|