Archive for September 1st, 2011
Ron Paul speaks to a crowd at New England College in Henniker, NH on September 1st, 2011
Ron Paul talks a lot about the debt, Federal Reserve and the importance of sound money and a moral society.
Sept 01, 2011 — (NECN) — It’s no secret that Texas Congressman Ron Paul is against big government, and the Republican’s latest target is FEMA – even in the wake of Hurricane Irene.
“It’s only been around a short period of time and it’s gotten a very bad reputation,” said Paul.
The presidential hopeful has been flying under the radar in a broad GOP field, but Paul stands out for his take on “passing the buck.”
Can Ron Paul Lead the 2012 GOP Field?
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)
|« Aug||Oct »|