Archive for October 4th, 2011
Oct 4, 2011 — Rep. Ron Paul on Christie’s 2012 decision, President Obama
On Tuesday, October 4th, 2011, the Domestic Monetary Policy & Technology Subcommittee, chaired by Congressman Ron Paul (TX-14), held a hearing entitled “Audit the Fed: Dodd-Frank, QE3, and Federal Reserve Transparency.” Congressman Paul shares his thoughts on what discoveries were made as a result and what the next steps are in guaranteeing a full audit of the Federal Reserve.
Ron Paul is America’s leading voice for limited, constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, sound money, and a pro-America foreign policy.
Fed Audit Hearing Oct 4 2011
Orice Williams Brown, Managing Director, Financial Markets and Community Investment, Government Accountability Office
Robert D. Auerbach, Professor of Public Affairs, Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, University of Texas, Austin
Mark A. Calabria, Director of Financial Regulation Studies, Cato Institute
Hearing entitled “Audit the Fed: Dodd-Frank, QE3, and Federal Reserve Transparency”. Tuesday, October 4, 2011 10:00AM in 2128 Rayburn HOB. Financial Services Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology.
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)