CNBC’s Bob Pisani takes you to the deepest part of the deepest mine in the world. Rep. Ron Paul, (R-TX) and presidential hopeful, weighs in on the recent gold rush.
Republican Presidential hopeful Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) weighs in on Governor Rick Perry’s comments on Fed chief Ben Bernanke and his campaign plans.
Insight on what he plans for the economy and his run for the GOP nomination, with Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX).
Congressman Paul discusses the debt ceiling drama with Larry Kudlow July 29 2011
“I think Bernanke has to protect dollar and define the dollar,” says Rep. Ron Paul, (R-TX).
Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) discusses why he is an advocate of legalizing marijuana.
Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) outlines his bid for US president. “Why have we given up on the free market?” he says. “What we’re doing is destroying the purchasing power of the dollar.”
Discussing the 2012 race for the White House, Medicare cutbacks, Federal spending, the value of the dollar, and the U.S. government selling its gold, with Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)