Congressman Ron Paul’s May 25, 2011 floor speech on America’s escalating military interventionism abroad and increased police state tyranny and economic fascism at home.
April 27, 2011 – Congressman Ron Paul joins Dylan Ratigan for a follow-up discussion on the Federal Reserve’s very first press conference. Paul slices through Bernanke’s veiled remarks, exposing the contrast between Keynesian and Austrian economic theories.
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)