Ron Paul spoke at the Third Annual Florida Liberty Summit at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida on Friday August 19th, 2011.
In an interview Wednesday with The PBS NewsHour’s Judy Woodruff, Republican presidential candidate and longtime Texas Rep. Ron Paul said “you can’t solve the problem of debt by raising the debt limit.”
Asked why President Obama, Democrats, most of Congress and many people in the business community are pushing an increase in the U.S. debt limit, Paul responded:
“I think they are misled. I think they believe what they are saying, but I think they don’t understand economic policy because they’re afraid of a default and they’ve been frightened,” he said. “But this is the way so often
government works — they try to frighten the people.”
NEW YORK (Washington D.C.) — Congressman Ron Paul breaks down the best way to fix the U.S. economy: the gold standard.
Ron Paul on Fox News talks Israel 5/22/11
Ron Paul Iowa Campaign Office Opening Press Conference
Ron Paul: The GOP Candidate to Beat?
Ron Paul on The Sean Hannity Radio Show – 4/28/2011
Vote Ron Paul in 2012!
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)