Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 10/3/11: The Fed Twists, The Market Shouts.
Last week the Federal Reserve began the second incarnation of “Operation Twist”, an attempt to drive down interest rates by purchasing long-term Treasury debt and selling short-term debt. This is just the latest instance of the central bank desperately flailing around doing something merely for the sake of doing something. Fed officials still do not understand– or admit– that the Fed itself caused the financial crisis by driving interest rates too low and relentlessly expanding the money supply. Thus, this latest action will just exacerbate the problem.
Tom Woods defends Ron Paul against critics who say he has misread the Constitution in holding that the federal government may make nothing other than gold and silver legal tender.
Ron Paul can not do it without us.
After speaking to the International Press and appearing on Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano while in New York City, Tom Woods takes a few minutes from his busy schedule to share how we can make history for Ron Paul, and America, in 2012.
Gary Franchi of Restore the Republic talks with Alex about the exponential growth of a renewed and reinvigorated Ron Paul Revolution as millions of people stand behind Paul and prepare to catapult him to the presidency in 2012 and restore the constitutional republic.
On the Wednesday edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with presidential front-runner Ron Paul.
Schiff Report Video Blog on Ron Paul
Mike Maloney was lucky enough to interview Congressman Ron Paul In late 2007, and share the session with his customers at GoldSilver.com. The full interview never made it to YouTube, so here it is for the first time. Although the interview itself is dated, the ideals of liberty, free markets, and gold delivering a knockout blow to fiat currency are not.
Ron Paul says Democrats also fear him, says ” I would slash into Obama’s civil libertarian view points, he don’t really follow through on belief in personal liberties”
Aug 12, 2011 — Ron Paul Won the 2012 GOP Iowa Presidential Debate by Landslide last night.
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)