Please view and share this with as many NON Ron Paul fans you can find. Not trying to preach to the choir… but to educate and inform those who don’t know his (and the other candidates’) history. Thanks-
Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 9/12/11: Foreign Occupation Leads to Terrorism
Gary Franchi of Restore the Republic talks with Alex about the exponential growth of a renewed and reinvigorated Ron Paul Revolution as millions of people stand behind Paul and prepare to catapult him to the presidency in 2012 and restore the constitutional republic.
Ron Paul spoke at the Third Annual Florida Liberty Summit at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, Florida on Friday August 19th, 2011.
After last night’s GOP presidential debate many are hopeful about Ron Paul being elected president. Many believe that Ron Paul’s views are very different from the mainstream, but now his message is resonating with a lot of Americans. Nick Hankoff, a grassroots activist, tells us why the US has hope.
Last night the GOP presidential candidates went head to head in a debate. Many of the issues plaguing the US were talked about but one voice emerged over the rest. Ron Paul was given a lot of air-time to make his points which some people have complained about. Is a new era of political thought around the bend? Kristine Frazao is in Iowa to tell us more.
Imminent Revolution, Ron Paul Revolution, Ron Paul 2012.
Ron Paul Says 1.6 Trillion Dollar Debt Owed To Federal Reserve Is Not Real!
Ron Paul On Winning New Hampshire Straw Poll “I Was Very Pleased To Hear That”
Alex talks with Texas congressman Ron Paul about the TSA and the unconstitutional war on Libya.
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)