Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 10/3/11: The Fed Twists, The Market Shouts.
Last week the Federal Reserve began the second incarnation of “Operation Twist”, an attempt to drive down interest rates by purchasing long-term Treasury debt and selling short-term debt. This is just the latest instance of the central bank desperately flailing around doing something merely for the sake of doing something. Fed officials still do not understand– or admit– that the Fed itself caused the financial crisis by driving interest rates too low and relentlessly expanding the money supply. Thus, this latest action will just exacerbate the problem.
Tom Woods defends Ron Paul against critics who say he has misread the Constitution in holding that the federal government may make nothing other than gold and silver legal tender.
Ron Paul can not do it without us.
Ron Paul says Democrats also fear him, says ” I would slash into Obama’s civil libertarian view points, he don’t really follow through on belief in personal liberties”
Congressman Paul gives an opening statement and questions Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke at the Humphrey Hawkins hearing before the Financial Servic
April 27, 2011 – Congressman Ron Paul joins Dylan Ratigan for a follow-up discussion on the Federal Reserve’s very first press conference. Paul slices through Bernanke’s veiled remarks, exposing the contrast between Keynesian and Austrian economic theories.
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)