Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 10/3/11: The Fed Twists, The Market Shouts.
Last week the Federal Reserve began the second incarnation of “Operation Twist”, an attempt to drive down interest rates by purchasing long-term Treasury debt and selling short-term debt. This is just the latest instance of the central bank desperately flailing around doing something merely for the sake of doing something. Fed officials still do not understand– or admit– that the Fed itself caused the financial crisis by driving interest rates too low and relentlessly expanding the money supply. Thus, this latest action will just exacerbate the problem.
The roar of Battle Drums has begun.
on September 30th.
The greatest Grassroots Movement will push…
End of Quarter, Last Day, Last Push, Last Campaign, Last Chance!
Give your all, worry about later later…
Ron Paul 2012: Restore America Now
Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 9/26/11: Time to De-Recognize the United Nations
YES WE CAN! REAL HOPE FOR AMERICA!
Ron Paul Wins CA Straw Poll
Ron Paul Financial Subcommittee Hearing Sep 13 2011
Road Map to Sound Money: A Legislative Hearing on H.R. 1098 and Restoring the Dollar.
Ron Paul Highlights: CNN Republican Tea Party Debate 9/12/2011
In 2008, Barack Obama received much attention and affection for talking about bringing the troops home. We all now know that he had no intention of making good on his promise.
Ron Paul has stood against these wars from the beginning, and is the only candidate who would actually bring our troops home and begin to rebuild America’s image as a sovereign nation.
Can Ron Paul Lead the 2012 GOP Field?
Ron Paul Supporters Protest Outside FOX5 Studio In Las Vegas
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)