Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 10/3/11: The Fed Twists, The Market Shouts.
Last week the Federal Reserve began the second incarnation of “Operation Twist”, an attempt to drive down interest rates by purchasing long-term Treasury debt and selling short-term debt. This is just the latest instance of the central bank desperately flailing around doing something merely for the sake of doing something. Fed officials still do not understand– or admit– that the Fed itself caused the financial crisis by driving interest rates too low and relentlessly expanding the money supply. Thus, this latest action will just exacerbate the problem.
Dr. Ron Paul, whom the media have attempted to keep quietly under wraps and out of the main lights of the presidential race, continues to breakthrough mainstream media barriers. Now, as more people learn about his message, Ron Paul is reaching a tipping point which no one can ignore– that he is the de facto frontrunner in the GOP field.
Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 7/18/11 On the Debt Ceiling: Stop the Endless Spending!
Texas Congressman Ron Paul stopped by the Conway Daily Sun on Friday, July 1, to discuss his bid for the 2012 GOP nomination.
Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 6/27/11: Tax Credits for Energy Market, Not Subsidies and Regulations
Ron Paul on Newsmax TV 6/8/11: No Debt Increase – Just Quit Spending!
Dr. Ron Paul takes on two Fed lawyers as he chairs this hearing of the Domestic Monetary Policy subcommittee on June 1, 2011 entitled, “Federal Reserve Lending Disclosure: FOIA, Dodd-Frank, and the Data Dump.”
Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk 5/30/11: On Obama’s War in Libya: Stop All the Illegal Power-Grabs!
Ron Paul on MSNBC Morning Joe 5/18/11: U.S. to Occupy Pakistan?
- http://www.tedsonlinecasino.com/: Why Play Live casino Games at Inter casino? o (...)
- best charity to donate car: It is actually a nice and helpful piece of in (...)
- homepage: Nuevo Len State Governor Rodrigo Medina prese (...)
- homepage: And finally, by means of free casino slots, y (...)
- http://www.onlinemagiccasino.com/: She now has $50,000 credit card debt and a da (...)
- compare life insurance: As there are many different products, all des (...)
- annuity Payment options: Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your w (...)